Privacy and Cookies Policy
• When contracting our services, your personal data will be shared with different entities, with which we have direct or indirect contractual relationships. Namely hotels, spaces for holding events, decoration companies, among other partners and/or entities necessary for the realization of your event in Portugal.
• In this way, your data will be necessary to carry out all service confirmations. The data we provide is the bare minimum to obtain the desired result.
• When hiring our services, you will be asked for some data, such as name, address, taxpayer or passport number, date of birth, marital status, nationality, telephone, email, or others necessary for the realization of your event .
• Data can be collected through our website using cookies, to collect the following data:
– User equipment type;
– Browser, OS and IP information;
– Market segmentation;
– Pages visited, dwell time per page, bounce rate, conversion rate, popular content on the website;
by email, telephone or in person.
• The period of time during which the data is kept varies according to the purpose for which the information is used. Personal data are kept as long as necessary for the proper fulfillment of contractual and legal obligations.
• We ensure that our customers exercise their legally prescribed rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition. If the customer wishes to exercise these rights, he must send us an email that demonstrates his intention.
• Users, Service Recipients and About Events Customers have the right to file a complaint with the regulatory authorities or send suggestions via email to email@example.com